You’re invited to meet:
- Wendy Wintersteen, Iowa State University President
- John Lawrence, Iowa State University Vice President for Extension and Outreach
- Daniel J. Robison, holder of the Endowed Dean’s Chair in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Clay County Fair, Spencer, Iowa
- 9 a.m. – Meet and Greet, Clay County Fair Events Center
- 10-11 a.m. – Iowa Ag Outlook Panel, hosted by the Iowa Soybean Association. Wintersteen, Lawrence and Robison will serve as panelists
- 11:45 a.m. – Lunch, tent north of the event center, sponsored by FMC)
RSVP Online by September 4
The Iowa Ag Outlook Panel and meet and greet with Iowa State University administrators will take place in the Clay County Fair Events Center.
A ticket to the Clay County Fair is required for admittance.
Food and Beverage:
A light continental breakfast will be provided during the Iowa Ag Industry Outlook Panel in the Events Center. Lunch will be provided starting at 11:45 a.m. in the tent north of the Events Center. The lunch is complimentary, sponsored by FMC and the Iowa Soybean Association.
Special accommodations for dietary requirements will be made with advance notice.
For more information, contact:
Haley Cook, Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences